Saturday, April 16, 2005

Jenny before and after going to China

One day in a TCS training session in Hyderabad, the following event might take place.
Trainer: "All right, now I`d like you to make a sentence using the words GREEN, PINK and YELLOW. Who`d like to try?"
A trainee raised his hand. It was Jenny from Secunderabad.
Jenny: "Early this morning, I looked out the window, I saw the GREEN grass and PINK roses in the garden. I went outside and I feel the warm YELLOW sunlight around me."
Trainer: "Very Good! Mr. Janardhan".

After returning from Shanghai, in another training session ::
Trainer: "All right, now I`d like you to make a sentence using the words GREEN, PINK and YELLOW. Who`d like to try?"
Jenny raised his hand again.
Jenny: "I try! I try. Can aaah?"
Trainer: "No, no, not you"
Jenny: "Aaaiiyaaa... let me try lah... I can do lah... you think I`m stupid meeeh..?"
Trainer: "Okay.. go ahead"
Jenny: "This morning I heard the phone GREEEEEN...GREEEEEN... I PINK it up and I said YELLOOOOW?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ROFL dude ... kya mast likha hai !!

10:08 AM, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home