Friday, January 20, 2006

Yeh Tara Woh Tara Har Tara..............

Hello guys, there was a point in keeping a song as the content of this blog for some time. Apart from highlighting that we miss the simple things in life it tells us that together we are stronger...............yuppie i too am being philosophic, but life has changed a lot since iiit and i wish to get back those days again, amal visited me yesterday, and it was a good dinner........for more than my stomach my mind needed it, had a long chat about good old college life, ofcourse did some bc too, but in the end, i liked it, and got regenerated.

Once again, Yeh tara woh tara har tara.............to life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pratap said...

When did you write a comment in my blog. at nirupampratap.blogspot.com

2:37 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger pradeep said...

we returned from vizag yesterday. it was a nice 3 day holiday. I,assy,nalli,pammy,jenny went.

4:34 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home